At Riverside Electrical, excellence in Occupational Health, Safety & Environment is inherent to how we do business in all aspects of our operations.
The objectives of our Safety Management System are:
- Implement consistent Safety Management measures to provide a safe workplace for people, equipment, materials, and the environment.
- Encourage a continuous improvement approach to safety issues.
- Support the development of our workers through orientation, training, task instruction and equipment awareness, job task analysis, toolbox talks, and job analysis risk reviews.
- Establish effective planning to identify hazards and effectively mitigate risk.
- Reinforce our belief that all safety, health, and environmental incidents are preventable.
- Promote and maintain a work environment in which each of us accepts personal responsibility for our own safety and that of our colleagues and in which everyone actively participates to ensure the safety and wellness of others.
We believe these measures will help drive Riverside Electrical closer to our vision of a workplace where “Nobody Gets Hurt Today or Tomorrow.”
Riverside Electrical holds membership in the National Safety Council, American Society of Safety Engineers, Board of Certified Safety Professionals, and the Association of General Contractors.
Join Our Team
Explore career opportunities at Riverside.
Get in Touch
Contact us today to learn more about our innovative solutions.